Covid-19: All football related activities are on hold at present. For details on some of the other measures we are taking, please see our coronavirus risk assessment and accompanying notes

Margate hopeful of play

Greensnet Editor
Fri 17 Dec 2010, 15:17

We have just spoken to Margate and they are hopeful that tomorrow's game will go ahead. If a game was due to kick off at Hartsdown Park at 3pm today, there would have been no problems. With temperatures due to rise above freezing in Margate tomorrow, hopes are high of the game going ahead.

Clearly, things could change overnight, so Margate will reassess the situation at 9:00am tomorrow morning. Therefore the next update with regard to the game going ahead will be both on the website and the postponement hotline as soon as we hear from them tomorrow.